RESPONSIBLE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Name of the holder: RODRÍGUEZ Y MONTSERRAT, S.L.
Registered office: Indalecio Corrujedo, nº 5. 33820. Grado. Asturias
Contact phone: 640377256
The Hostel La Quintana informs that the personal data collected from this website will be treated in accordance with the requirements established in the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Development Regulations, with total respect for the rights of the holders of said data. The data collected through the system will be used to manage the services requested by the owners and to attend, if applicable, their requests for information. With these purposes, they will be incorporated into a file and will be treated at all times in accordance with the data protection regulations. In no case will the data be disclosed publicly or transferred to third parties without the prior consent of the interested party, except in the cases provided by law. Finally, we remind you that to exercise the rights provided for in European legislation regarding the protection of personal data (access, rectification, deletion, unauthorized use) can be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is performed from said computer. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to present personalized web pages and help identify and resolve errors. Cookies can not harm your computer.
This site uses session cookies *: temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly.
This site uses permanent cookies *: cookies that are stored on your computer and that our website uses every time you access again. These cookies have an expiration date, and are necessary for the proper functioning of services and reminders of the user’s activity on the site.
This site uses analytical cookies: cookies whose purpose is the monitoring and statistical analysis of the activity on our website, with the aim of providing the best possible service to the user. List of analytical cookies: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz.
This Site does not use any other type of cookie that is not reflected in this document.
The user can deactivate at any time the cookies he wishes through the following methods:
Browser configuration **: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer
* If you disable these cookies we can not guarantee the correct functioning of this website.
3.- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of the services of the La Quintana Hostel implies acceptance of the following general conditions:
– Be of legal age (over 18 years of age) and have the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered on this website, stating that you understand the totality of these general conditions.
– With the realization of the reservation according to the instructions of the page, you confirm the dates indicated in it, as well as the number of bunk beds and the number of people.
– The prices of the reservation include the I.V.A.
– Check-in will take place from 12:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., in case of arriving later than 6:00 p.m., the hostel should be notified.
– The reservation implies the payment of a deposit of 100% of the total amount. Payment for the reservation will be made through this page.